Saturday, February 18, 2012

Feb 18

Well, everyone's gotta start at some place...this is mine.  In May, it will be one year since I found out I was sick.  I don't really feel like going into detail of what I have (I probably will at a later time).  I just know it took control of my life.  I have changed so much in these past 9 months and not in a good way.  It is time to stop saying I'm going to do something and actually do something.  I want my husband and daughter to be so proud of me.  I just started this body transformation challenge, so I figured since I'm doing that challenge I might as well start a "life" transformation as well.  The body one is going to last 12 weeks, which I'll probably track on here as well, but this "life" one is going to be...well hopefully forever!!  Part of my new journey back into sparkle-hood, is getting back into wearing cute, fashionable clothes.  Doing my hair and full make-up daily.  Staying away from yoga pants, sweatshirts, head bands, buns, ponytails, and no make-up days unless I am sick or working out.  Though, the old me wore only cute work out clothes and always wore make-up (even when I was playing softball in high school and college).  Something glittery, pink, sparkly, and/or girly will be on my attire each day.  I know this may all sound so superficial and vain, but I think it's what I'm missing in life...I've been a firm believer in if you look good on the outside, you'll feel better on the inside.  So hear we go!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment